Thank you for your interest in Roland Wines wine club. N.Y.F (Not Yet Famous) is our exclusive club designed for our most ardent fans. As a member you will be pampered by us with additional benefits throughout the year.
We don’t just make wines, we compose them! Being a small winery gives us the advantage of getting to know the wine intimately. We can spend more time tasting each barrel and learning what the potential is in each vintage.
- It was fabulous (auction dinner). Thank you for your generosity and wonderful hospitality. Not to mention the fabulous wine and cooking”
- “Another spectacular evening at Roland Wines…. From start to finish this was an amazing evening!!! thanks Marc/Nancy/Janelle and Cordon. Great group of people to share the eve with.”
- “You’ve got some real winners on your hands. Congratulations!”
- “We were lucky to start our relationship with Roland wines at an LCC event when we met Marc and Nancy. The wines are wonderful . . .enjoyable to explore and exciting to discover. Very quaffable and now we buy by the case since a few bottles are never enough! My husband enjoys the Dolcetto while I am drawn to the reds with their layers of flavors. It is always fun to experience the new releases as Marc and Nancy always have great events that are full of great wine, food and conversation!”
- Lisa Matye Edwards
- The best wine right here in Longview, WA. We’ve tasted Colorado, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, California and we still love Roland Wines. Right up there with the best of them. Karen Bergqust
- “And the wines are luscious. If you haven’t tried them and you enjoy well balanced wine, you have to try them.” Nicky Losier
- Was great to visit your Tasting Room and visit with you after so many years. I am not an expert, but in my opinion your wines would stand up with any wines that I have tasted or purchased in recent memory. I have not experienced a good Rose for some time. I like the balance and the little bite. The Dolcetto awards will sure put you on the map. I want to get that publication when it comes out(winepress northwest). I am very proud of you. I know you will carve out a bigger niche in the boutique market. Your wines are ready there. I plan to order some for presents at Christmas. Best wishes for Fabulous Vintage Year. Dave Backman, Monterey, Ca
10:11pm Mar 1Brought a bottle to Sandpoint Grill in Seattle to share at a professional society conference dinner. People loved it! As much or more than the Stag’s Leap. Dr. Steve Meherg